Cost-effectiveness, modernity, scalability, and reliability are the main reasons why more and more companies are moving their resources to the cloud. Currently, the cloud solutions availability on the market is extremely broad – there are public, hybrid, and private clouds. One representative of the latter option is the MAIN Private Cloud. What is the solution? What are its advantages? Who should benefit from it? Check it out!
What is a private cloud?
A private cloud is a solution in which server space, shared services, hardware, and software are dedicated to the use of only one organisation. It is a solution that provides scalability, perfect customisation, and the highest level of data storage security. It provides more privacy and control and a significant cost reduction compared to using an in-house IT infrastructure. However, it is important to know that the private cloud is managed by the company’s IT department or a designated external entity.
What is MAIN Private Cloud?
MAIN Private Cloud is a private cloud solution functioning in the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) model. It has been operating on the Polish market since 2016 and has been growing steadily since then. Today, it offers a range of attractive services, including:
- Dedicated Private Cloud (private cloud on dedicated physical servers),
- Virtual Private Cloud (virtual private cloud on dedicated server space),
- Hybrid Cloud (a cloud that allows different public services to be combined into a single environment),
- Multi Cloud (multi-cloud environment with connections to public clouds).
The primary solution is a dedicated private cloud for the most demanding users. All solutions are based on solid infrastructure and software. This allows users to benefit from proven, secure systems.
How can the MAIN Private Cloud be used?
There are many ways to use the MAIN Private Cloud. The cloud can be used for data storage and backup so that data can be recovered in the event of a disaster. Provides computing power for data management and analysis. Ensures stable systems operation and applications. With its ability to fully customise the model to the needs of the individual user, it offers almost unlimited possibilities. What’s more, it provides complete privacy, and therefore freedom of action and security.
MAIN Private Cloud – for whom?
For whom is the MAIN Private Cloud system intended? It is certainly a solution for the most demanding organisations. The private cloud provides all the same advantages as the public cloud, but allows you to use the user-specific technical infrastructure exclusively. This enables the business to grow without having to invest in new IT infrastructure, while providing all the advantages associated with having your own servers.
The MAIN Private Cloud is primarily used by companies that care about security and complete control. The user can decide on the resources used and the risk of data loss is reduced to a minimum. It is certainly a solution for all those organisations that manage particularly valuable or sensitive data, and cannot afford to lose it. It is therefore a solution used in administration, finance, and banking or IT companies, although the advantages of MAIN Private Cloud can prove invaluable in virtually any industry. Just bear in mind that the use of a private cloud requires the provision of staff to maintain it. This could be a separate department within the company’s internal structures or an external entity specialising in the area of cloud computing – such as summ-it.
MAIN Private Cloud – what do you gain?
The private cloud from MAIN helps organisations build competitive advantage and grow dynamically. Some of the biggest benefits of using this solution include:
- security – a secure infrastructure using the latest technology plus the ability to have full control over the cloud and its resources;
- scalability – the ease with which resources can be adapted to current needs, whether they are increasing or decreasing;
- cost reduction – the cost of using the MAIN cloud is significantly lower than the cost of purchasing and maintaining your own IT infrastructure;
- Fully customisable – the ability to tailor the cloud parameters to your individual needs and to help you move your data;
- compliance – the ability to meet the most rigorous requirements for data security, availability etc;
- Improved disaster resilience – with the ability to secure data in the cloud and its recover easiness;
- greater applications and systems operation stability – ensured by technologically advanced software.
Joint summ-it and MAIN solution
MAIN Partner Community is about creating a common and complementary offer, providing users a comprehensive solution. The summ-it and MAIN partnership offers customers flexible cloud solutions, combining private infrastructure together with the public cloud usage, offering a hybrid solution.
The databases migration to the MAIN cloud is based on years of domain experience, introducing professional, and proven tools with comprehensive implementations. Implementing cloud migration projects requires a professional approach to data management, which our certified specialists understand perfectly. The combination of these elements ensures the uninterrupted services operation and also provides a security guarantee. As a result, customers can rest assured that their data is in good hands.