If you want to learn new technologies and then work in projects for brands known all over the world, yet still within a non-corporate structure, this is the perfect workplace for you!
At summ-it, we create space for you to advance your ideas and take care of your development. Our employees participate in industry conferences and events on a wide range of IT topics, and improve their skills through various training courses and workshops.
We work with databases with a total size counted in PB, and optimise systems fighting for every ms. We currently manage over 10,000 database systems for our clients.
What do we offer:
- Possible forms of employment: employment contract, B2B contract
- Possibility to work remotely or in one of our offices (Poznań/Kraków/Warsaw)
- Work for clients in various business sectors (banking, manufacturing, services)
- Access to the latest IT technologies – opportunity for constant development
- Participation in international projects
- Internal and external trainings in operated technologies area
- Flexible working hours and friendly atmosphere
- Participation in “Science Friday” meetings and conferences
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to advance your own ideas and projects – we promote the best ones
- Daily administration of PostrgeSQL database environments
- Ensure continuity and stability of database systems by monitoring IT infrastructure
- Contacting and handling customer requests (3rd line support) in English
- Taking care of systems security
- Implementing and updating software
- Automating administrative tasks
- Analyzing system/application logs
- Maintaining systems/applications according to the agreed SLA
- Migration projects and instance upgrades
- Implementing DR and HA solutions and securing data through backup & recovery solutions
- Monitoring database performance, as well as engine tuning and SQL query improvement
- Troubleshooting database issues
- Automation of database systems management processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administration of PostgreSQL database environments
- Knowledge of HA and DR solutions
- Knowledge of English at the level of min. B2
- Responsibility for assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Openness, communicativeness
- Innovation and creativity when implementing new solutions
- Resistance to stress
- Willingness for continuous development
- MySQL database systems support
- Installation, configuration, administration of MySQL databases
- Experience in the administration of Linux systems including OpenShift
Thank you for your interest in our offer and for sending your application.
We kindly inform you we will contact the selected candidates.
If you would like us to keep your resume on file and keep in touch, please include the appropriate consent in your resume:
❑ Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie podanych przeze mnie moich danych osobowych niewymienionych w art. 221 § 1 Kodeksu pracy, ani innych przepisach szczególnych znajdujących zastosowanie zgodnie z art. 221 § 4 Kodeksu pracy, w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji przez Administratora Danych Osobowych – „summ-it s.a.” z siedzibą w Poznaniu ul. Głogowska 31/33, 60-702 Poznań.
❑ Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych podanych przeze mnie w trakcie procesu rekrutacji w celu wprowadzenia tych danych do bazy Administratora Danych Osobowych – „ summ-it s.a.” z siedzibą w Poznaniu ul. Głogowska 31/33, 60-702 Poznań i ich przetwarzania na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych.