We are looking for an innovative leader who will be able to maintain and develop the quality of the services and projects delivered in compliance with the company’s values of transparency, accountability and self-development. The candidate should be able to communicate effectively with both the client and the team while taking into consideration the business needs of the company.
You will have an impact on one of the most crucial areas in our company – the delivery area which has a direct influence on the company’s revenue. We guarantee a lot of plot twists and unforeseen exceptions, which will make your work interesting and keep you from being bored!
We also guarantee a sense of satisfaction from a well-done job 😊.
Are you interested in joining our team?
What do we offer:
- Working for international clients from various sectors (banking, manufacturing, services, e-commerce as well as government institutions),
- Effective organisation of work in projects using Agile, SCRUM, PMBoK methodologies,
- Access to the latest IT technologies – opportunity for constant development,
- Taking responsibility for a strategic department in the company,
- Internal and external training in project management methodologies,
- Possible forms of employment: employment contract, B2B contract,
- Participation in “Science Friday” meetings and conferences,
- Possibility to propose your own ideas, we promote the best ones!
- Organizing the work of the department by setting priorities and monitoring the level of task completion,
- Comprehensive project management in the area of application development, data warehouses, and IT infrastructure,
- Supporting the business analysis process,
- Planning and monitoring the project schedule and budget,
- Maintaining project documentation,
- Ensuring efficient communication within the project team,
- Ensuring the quality of the project within established targets,
- Cooperating with clients and third parties,
- Motivating employees by recognizing the work and achievements of the team and developing the PMO department by providing day-to-day feedback, as well as the opportunity for changes leading to improvement of efficiency.
- Experience in team management and experience in leading projects,
- Experience in the IT industry,
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, PMBoK),
- Knowledge of English at the level of min. B2,
- Responsibility for delegated tasks,
- Self-reliance and highly developed communication skills,
- Excellent customer orientation,
- Persistence in achieving the set goal.
Thank you for your interest in our offer and for sending your application.
We kindly inform you we will contact the selected candidates.
If you would like us to keep your resume on file and keep in touch, please include the appropriate consent in your resume:
❑ Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie podanych przeze mnie moich danych osobowych niewymienionych w art. 221 § 1 Kodeksu pracy, ani innych przepisach szczególnych znajdujących zastosowanie zgodnie z art. 221 § 4 Kodeksu pracy, w celu przeprowadzenia rekrutacji przez Administratora Danych Osobowych – „summ-it s.a.” z siedzibą w Poznaniu ul. Głogowska 31/33, 60-702 Poznań.
❑ Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych podanych przeze mnie w trakcie procesu rekrutacji w celu wprowadzenia tych danych do bazy Administratora Danych Osobowych – „ summ-it s.a.” z siedzibą w Poznaniu ul. Głogowska 31/33, 60-702 Poznań i ich przetwarzania na potrzeby przyszłych procesów rekrutacyjnych.